Expert Work and Measurements
Insta provides comprehensive measurement, analysis, and consulting services. We act as an additional resource outsourced to our contractual customers, providing them with our deep understanding of the field and our wide-ranging service provision.
Our services are provided with certified quality and flexibility in line with the customer's requirements.
The iNetti 1.0 Field Service System for contract maintenance customers enables contract maintenance monitoring in real time, also with respect to documentation.
Electrical drive supervision
- According to the Finnish Electrical Safety Act (Sähköturvallisuuslaki 410/96), an electrical drive supervisor should be appointed when:
- The electrical apparatus includes parts with a nominal voltage of over 1,000 V, e.g., a high-voltage transformer.
- The connection power is over 1,600 kVA. This refers to the total connection power from the electrical connections of a property or property group under a single custodian.
- A company cannot function as a "part-time" electricity supervisor; rather, a natural person should be selected as electricity supervisor who has the necessary qualifications for the work.
- We provide customers with the comprehensive services of an electricity supervisor, backed by years of experience.
- Our electrical supervising service provides a trained, skilled, and qualified professional in the electrical sector who has the right to operate in electricity supervising tasks.
- An electricity supervisor ensures compliance with electrical safety regulations and their use in any operation and maintenance work related to your electrical equipment.
- Equipment site surveys and formulation of preventive maintenance plans
- Electrical management services
- Equipment-specific maintenance contracts, e.g.
- Frequency inverters
- Compensation equipment
- Oil analyses
- Switching devices
- Battery packs
- UPS devices
- Maintenance contracts for electricity distribution systems
- Maintenance and management of preventive maintenance plans
- Comprehensive maintenance contract
Electrical Quality Measurement
- Electricity network measurement, analysis, and reporting with proposals for the practical procedures required
- Reactive power requirement
- Fault reports
As a full-service electrical automation partner, Insta also serves its customers at other stages of system life cycles: